Here you will find a growing list of very useful resources for AngularJS development.
- Angular 4 Quick Start (Official)
- Angular 4 Doc (Official)
- Angular 4 API (Official)
- AngularJS-Learning: A bunch of links to blog posts, articles, videos, etc for learning Angular.
- angular-education: A list of helpful material to develop using Angular.
- angularjs-style-guide: The goal of this style guide is to present a set of best practices and style guidelines for one AngularJS application.
- Angular JS for Beginners: Your Guide to Easily Learn Angular JS In 7 Days.
- AngularJS: Up and Running: Enhanced Productivity with Structured Web Apps.
- Beginning Angular with Typescript: Updated to Angular 4.
- Ionic: An open-source mobile app development framework that makes it easy to build top quality native and progressive web apps with web technologies.
- UI Bootstrap: Native AngularJS (Angular) directives for Bootstrap.
- material2: Material Design components for Angular.
- ng-bootstrap: Angular powered Bootstrap.
- ngx-bootstrap: Native Angular directives for Bootstrap.
- primeng: PrimeNG is a collection of rich UI components for Angular.
- angular-cli: CLI tool for Angular.
- textAngular: A radically powerful Text-Editor/Wysiwyg editor for Angular.js.
- angulartics: Analytics for AngularJS applications.
- angular-starter: An Angular Starter kit featuring Angular 4 (Router, Http, Forms, Services, Tests, E2E, Dev/Prod, HMR, Async/Lazy Routes, AoT via ngc), Karma, Protractor, Jasmine, Istanbul, TypeScript 2, TsLint, Codelyzer, Hot Module Replacement, @types, and Webpack 2
More coming soon…