Autocomplete is an important UI component for form input that provides a quick way to find and select desired options from a suggestion list.
In this post, you will find the 5 best components & directives that make it simple to implement the Autocomplete functionality on your next Angular powered web application. Have fun.
1. Lightweight Multi-Select & Autocomplete Library – ng-select
An Angular library to enhance the native select element with support for multi-select, autocomplete and custom styles.
2. Autocomplete Component For Angular – ng-completer
ng-completer simple yet highly customizable Autocomplete component for the latest Angular library.
3. Angular Material Search-Select Control
This library implements a “search select” or “select with search” control, to match (and building on) Angular Material.
4. Autocomplete Component For Angular 2+ – NgAutoComplete
A simple, small autocomplete component for Angular 2+ applications.
5. Angular+ @Mentions Component For Text Field
A simple Angular @mentions component that supports auto-complete for mentions in text input fields, text areas, and content editable fields.