|Publish Date:||4 years ago|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
angular-pdf-viewer is an Angular directive for displaying PDF files using PDF.js.
- Continuous view (all pages are inserted into the DOM when the PDF is loaded)
- Lazy page rendering (render a page only when it enters the viewport for the first time).
- Text layer (optional)
- Zoom to
- Fit the width of the widest page
- Fit the height of 1st page
- Jump to page
- Password protected PDFs
- Searching (with highlighting; requires the text layer)