|Views Total:||687 views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Publish Date:||September 28, 2017|
Pioneer Tree is an Angular 4 and up tree component the aims to stay out of your way. Giving you the freedom and tools necessary to produce dynamic tree components in markup that is defined by you.
- Intuitive markup defined by you.
- Does not take dependencies on third-party libraries.
- UMD module loading with support for SystemJS.
- Collapsible nodes
- Selected node tracking
- Opt-in public state tracking
- Drag & Drop
- Sort tracking
- Node Dropped
- Sort property binding
- Child property binding
- Default collapse & expand state
- Public API
- Expand or Collapse all
- Collapse all, expand and set node as active.
$ npm install @pioneer-code/pioneer-tree –save