|Views Total:||52 views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Publish Date:||May 24, 2015|
SiTable is a small, simple, clean and non-intrusive table directive for Angular. It assumes the table data is shown using some
ng-repeat directive, and does not use a scope-polluting “configuration object” to create its functionality, which includes:
- Pagination: pagination of the table with an configurable number of items shown per page, and a configurable number of indices shown in the paginator.
- Sorting: Table headers can be clickable to support sorting on some property of the repeated data.
The following functionality is easily obtained using clean and simple “Angular ways”:
- Filtering: Use arbitrary Angular filters to filter your data.
- Formatting: Add formatting to rows, cells or data through filters or other directives, just like you would without SiTable.
- Remote data: Because SiTable does not use a configuration object or alter your scope, the data can be obtained from arbitrary sources and even updated at arbitrary times. This means fetching data from remote sources is super easy.