|Views Total:||no views|
|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Publish Date:||December 30, 2014|
This is a self-contained AngularJS Directive which will allow you to crop an image before it’s uploaded to the server.
- Touch support, swipe to move and drag handle to zoom
- Add any image file from your device/machine
- Output as a base64-encoded data uri
- Uses HTML5 Canvas to display image in a flexible context, to allow dragging and zooming.
- Note that regardless of the shape of the cropping guideline, resulting images will be square. For example, using the ‘circle’ shape parameter will show a circular guide, but the resulting images will have to be masked when rendering to the user.